When buying property in Turkiye, it is important to do your research and due diligence to ensure that you are making a sound investment. Some tips to keep in mind include:
- Inspect the property: It is important to conduct a thorough inspection of the property before making a purchase to ensure that it is in good condition.
- Consider the location: Consider the location of the property in terms of proximity to amenities, transportation, and the overall desirability of the area.
- Check for clear title: Make sure that the property you are interested in buying has a clear title and is free from any legal issues or disputes.
- Understand the zoning laws: Research the local zoning laws and regulations to ensure that the property can be used for your intended purpose.
- Be aware of taxes and fees: Be aware of any taxes and fees associated with buying and owning property in Turkiye.
- Be aware of fraud: Beware of fake offers and real estate scams, you are in a new country and you should be careful.
- Get help from a trusted consultancy service: It is essential to get help from a consultancy which is experienced in property law to guide you through the process and ensure that all legal documents and contracts are in order.